Saturday, February 2, 2013

Drifted For a Few....

I thought I would confess or update, which ever we want to call it---how things are going with my diet and Weight Watchers.  I haven't been working out as consistently as I was.  I've been eating like I should and lost 2.1 pounds this past week.  For a loss so far of 12.5 pounds.   Changing my eating habits has been alot easier than I thought it would be.  I still miss my pretzels though!!  However, the bigger (or smaller) picture is much more important to me.
So my goal for the reminder of the week is to get back on track with my exercising.  I was really doing good getting up before work, but not so good on my off days.  Weird--you would think it would be the other way around.  I've got my motivation back---hopefully next week's update will be better!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment