Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mya's Training...

Mya had her second training class this past Monday.  She did very well.  Our first task was called "Sit on the  dog"---it's where she is on leash and has to sit beside Mac or myself for thirty minutes with no attention given to her at all.  We've done this several times and she is getting better at it.  Really wants to chew on the leash. I'm spraying them constantly with bitter apple mixed in with a little pepper juice to try and get her to stop chewing on it.  Other than that, she is fine to sit.
Our other task was to sit and wait after her food has been put down and I have "freed" her to eat.  She is doing really good with this one.  Her little ears perk up when she hears those treats dropped into her bowl!!   I've learned that I need ALOT more treats!!   We really are having a great time with Leah and just can't say enough good things about FlintHill K9....

It truly is making all this overtime worth it!!!


This is a picture of My from earlier this week (before the rain came)---she has now noticed or "found" out about birds.  It is so funny to watch her chase them all out of the only tree we have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment