Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Favorite Things....

I love finding new cereals that are healthy, yet tasty too..  It was also nice when I got to my local grocery store, Publix, and it was buy one get one free!!  I had a cup at work this morning without milk and it was really good.  It's going to be great with my Almond Milk I've also gotten addicted too!



My other new Favorite Thing is International Delight: Iced Coffee in Mocha.  I love this.  I haven't had a full cup of it, but I did put about two ounces in my protein shake this morning and it gave it a tiny, little coffee kick.  My protein mix is chocolate already so I think I need to get vanilla for it to really be good.  I put so much in my protein shake already---blueberries, half a banana, 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter, 1 tablespoon raw oats and one scoop of whey protein.   It is the BOMB!!  I'm even sad when I finish it because it is so good!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment