Saturday, August 4, 2012

Three Miles even on a Rainy Day!!!

Do you skip your workout if it's raining?  I used too.  And then the guilt would set in when I looked at my DVD case that houses all my exercise DVD's.  There was no excuse.  It wasn't raining IN my house!  So I pulled out one of my favorites, and I have been feeling great ever since!!  I love my Walk at Home DVD's by Leslie Sansone.  They are so much fun and provide you with a sweat dripping workout---all while moving around your living room!!  She has four basic core moves that she works from and then she also does 1-2 minute "boost" that really intensifies the workout.  Just so much fun.  If you are pushed for time, she also gives you the option to do one, two, or three miles.  Then after the cool down, she does some great toning and abdominal work on the floor.
 I'm not one for the whole gym membership thing so I have always loved my DVD's.  Walmart also sells several of Leslie's DVD's...  If you are looking for a good one----these are it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment