Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cooking Review--- Zucchini Tots, Honey Garlic Pork Chops

This past weekend I cooked two of my "recipe's to do" from Pinterest.  The first one, Zucchini Tots, I fixed as a side to the Honey Garlic Pork Chops.  The zucchini tots were AMAZING!!  Very good and so easy to do.  Now I did tweak the recipe a little.  I added about a tablespoon more bread crumbs and I used one regular egg and maybe a tablespoon of my egg beaters.  This helped hold it all together a little better.  the recipe also called for a mini muffin pan.  I just used a six count regular muffin pan and made them a little larger.  I liked that size.  Over all, I will for sure make them again--simple and very tasty!!   Check out the blog Emily Bites for alot more recipe's!!!


For the meat portion of Sunday's dinner, I fixed the Honey Garlic Pork Chops via Pinterest from Spark Recipes.  There again, very easy recipe.  The only thing I think would have made them better, was if I would have been able to grill them.  I baked mine since my grill is out of commission.  They turned out, "all right"...  I'm not sure I would fix them again unless I could do it on the grill.  However, for simplicity the recipe is worth trying, as long as you can grill them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment