Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Can't Pass up A Good Salsa...

As most of my friends know, I love love love Salsa.  I'm not picky---just about any kind will do.  I love it spicy.  Hotter the better!!  I came across this one on Pinterest and though I would share it with you..  I haven't tried it yet, but I will I promise!!!

                                                                   Anytime Salsa

1 small onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 lime, zest and juice
pinch of salt
drizzle of olive oil
4 roma tomatoes, chopped
1/4 orange bell pepper, chopped
1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 (maybe two) jalapeno, seeded and diced
1 cup black beans
1 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup chopped cilantro

In a large bowl, combine the chopped onions, garlic, lime zest, juice, and salt.  Stir to mix well and let sit while the rest of the ingredients are chopped.  This will soften the bite of the onions and garlic.
Add the rest of the ingredients and and refrigerate until you serve...

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment