Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Diane Chamberlain---Great Author...

As most of you know, my love for reading is huge.  And once again, author Diane Chamberlain had reminded me how much I love her books.  She is a true page turner.  I love it when I start a page and by the end of that page, I think to myself , "wow"!  Her books are just that good.  My latest one that I just finished by her is called The Keeper of the Light.  Please click on the link I provided and check it out..  I promise you won't be disappointed...



I'm also excited to find that she has another book to that continues to follow these characters from Kiss River.  I'm about to start Her Mother's Shadow.  It looks to be just as good.  Plus I'm not ready to say goodbye to these characters just yet!!


I'll post my review for this one when I finish..  But I'm sure I won't be disappointed!!

2 comments:

  1. Tara, I'm so glad you enjoyed Keeper of the Light! I wanted to make sure you know there is a book between Keeper and HMS called Kiss River. they all stand alone, but you might enjoy them more in order. I'll check you out on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your wonderful books... I love your writing style and page turning suspense.. I can't wait to read the ones you have suggested... As well as many more of your books!! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete