Thursday, September 27, 2012

Another Casserole....

Have you realized I cook alot of chicken??  It's like a staple in my house.  When in doubt, we fix chicken.  Now that I have a grill, it's also opened up a whole batch of new recipes.   I blame it all on Pinterest..  However, I think it is a good thing.
I came across this Casserole recipe on Pinterest via www.organizeyourstuffnow.com.  The recipe is for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole.  It has all my favorite things, low ingredients and easy!!!   Click here or on the recipe to get more pictures and see how hers turned out.  With it being just me and Mac, I would for sure have leftovers!!!


Directions:

Coat 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread 2 cups of COOKED rice in bottom of baking dish.
Arrange 3 cups COOKED chicken pieces over the rice.
Layer 6 slices of Swiss cheese on top of the chicken.
Then layer 10 slices of cup-up ham on top of the Swiss cheese.
Mix 2 can Cream of Chicken soup, 1/2 cup milk, and 1/2 cup sour cream together.
Spread on top of ham.
Crush 10 saltine crackers then add 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, and 1/2 teaspoon parsley.
Sprinkle on top of soup mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes....



Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment