Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Casserole's...

Let me first say, I will never ever be able to make chicken and dressing as good as my moms.  Her's is the VERY BEST ON THE PLANET!!  However, thanks to Pinterest, I can atleast "attempt" some simple ones that I come across.  

I found this via Pinterest on a blog called Southern With a Twist. She looks like she makes some real southern dirty nasty food!!  This one that I came across is called Chicken N Dressin Casserole..  It looks simple enough...


Ingredients

4 chicken breasts cooked and cubed
1 pan prepared cornbread, cooled and crumbled
4 eggs, boiled, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups chicken broth
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup

Combine all ingredients and place in a 13x9 baking dish.  Bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes or until set.

Can it get any more simple than this!!

Check out Southern With A Twist----lots more where this came from!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment