Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve......

Wow, can ya'll believe Christmas is almost over with??  Where did this year go?  I finally finished all my shopping on Saturday and can you believe I did not have to go to Hoover or the Galleria at all this year!  Avoiding that traffic truly made my Christmas!  Tonight we are going over to my brother's to celebrate our family Christmas.  I think my parents will be so surprised with the gift that we got them this year.  I'll tell ya'll about it later in the week...   I have to bring a veggie dish, and thanks to Pinterest, I found one I think everyone will enjoy... It's Jalapeno Creamed Corn from the Blog Her site.  I may have to use a little less jalapeno's since my niece's don't really do spicy...  But I still think it will be tasty...  The recipe is also super easy....

 
Ingredients:

1 Stick (1/2 cup) of butter, room temperature
8 oz. of cream cheese, room temperature
2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
3 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced (or more if you like some heat).
3 cans (11 oz. each) of white shoepeg corn, drained

Mix all ingredients together in a 13x9 pan.  Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  Stir before serving...

Simple and looks tasty!!


Now after a fun filled night with my parents and my brother's family, I'm going to come home and watch my all time favorite Christmas movie...   Can ya'll guess what it is???

Merry Christmas friends...  We are all truly blessed....


No comments:

Post a Comment