Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Just Gotta" Type of Week....

Do you ever tell yourself, "just gotta make it til Friday" or whatever day of the week that ends your craziness  for that week??  Well I do that all the time.  I think it's a "short term goal" thing or it could just be hitching a ride on some part of my "crazy train" that just gets me through the week.  I don't know, but I'm going to be saying it all the way til Thursday.  I love this time of the year, but why does it have to get so scattered, smothered and covered with "to do" list?   Go here, get that, order this, fix that---and on and on..  Just a side of crazy sometimes!  But through all this, I'm grateful for all the craziness.  My family and friends are awesome and have kept me going through alot of this years ups and downs...  Love ya'll..

I never made that quilt I wanted to make this year.  BUT, I taught Mac how to drive---and those memories will last a lifetime...  I also haven't reached my "goal weight"--- that magic number that is always in my head.  BUT, I had dozens of  lunches and dinners with family and friends that were worth every calorie.  So that "magic number" will just have to roll over to next year along with making that quilt.

So, for now, I just gotta make it to Thursday....



No comments:

Post a Comment