Thursday, December 20, 2012

Recipe Review---Bakes Chicken Fajitas Recipe

I fixed this dish on Monday night and I have to say it was AMAZING!!  And so simple!!  The ingredients were very simple to find at Publix and I had all of the spices needed.  I doubled the chicken amount so I could have leftovers for work this week.  And I think its going to taste even better....



Ingredients:

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into strips.  (I used the ones Publix already had in strips)
1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes (I did not use this, but used 2 cans Rotel diced green chilies and tomato's)
1 (4oz) can diced green chilies
1 medium onion, sliced
1 large bell pepper seeded and sliced (I also used a red pepper here as well)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic power
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
12 flour tortillas

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.  Grease 13x9 baking dish.  Mix together chicken, tomatoes, chilies, peppers, and onions, in the dish.  In a small bowl combine the oil and spices.  Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.  Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.  I did a little longer since I added more chicken,,,   Serve with the warmed tortillas and enjoy...

I found this recipe via Pinterest at Six Sixters Stuff...  Check them out!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment