Friday, December 28, 2012

Recipe Review... TGIF!!!!

Hello friends... I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  I have to say, mine was great!! Mac enjoyed a nice visit with his dad and I got to have some much needed "mommy time".  Overall, great holiday!

On Christmas Eve with my family I decided to take the Jalapeno Creamed Corn recipe that I had found via Blog Her on Pinterest.  It was very easy to fix with minimal ingredients, however, it was NOT a hit.  More like a mushy, creamy mess!  It tasted way too sweet for all of our taste.    It will not be making a return visit.

I haven't explored Pinterest too much in the past couple of days.  I joined Weight Watchers on Wednesday so I've got to adjust my recipes to fit that now.  I'll post the good ones that I find.  I have a long way to go to get to the goal I want to reach---but the pay off will be AWESOME!!!

It's Friday!!!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment