Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still Determined to Make One.....

I know making my rag quilt was last years goal---that I didn't complete.  And I so want to make one!!!  I found this very easy tutorial on Pinterest via a blog called The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking. Her instructions look very simple to follow.  So I'm thinking while Mac is with his dad during Christmas and I  have nothing but "me time" ahead.  Why not practice making my quilt!  I have most of the supplies I need and with all the Christmas sales, I might can get the rest on sale...  PLUS, it will help keep me from missing Mac so much...  Maybe...


If you have a minute pop on over to The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking, she has some wonderful ideas....

I will post pictures when I start it.....  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment