Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm Crafting..

I completed two projects this past Friday and thought I would share them with you.  The first one I did was a wreath.  It still needs some loving but I went ahead and hung it anyway.  Debbie, a friend of mine at work told me about how she makes her's like this and how simple it is.  I think her's are cuter---but it was time to take down the Alabama football wreath..


My other project I did was a knotted throw.  I absolutely love making these throws.  So simple.  I think I'm going to start doing matching pillows to go with them.  I even have a pattern to do doggie beds!!  I was think about just making a ton of them and selling them next year at a craft show.  That's where I bought my first one...



I've also signed up for a sewing class.  I need a refresher from the class I took last year.  I'm determined to make my rag quilts.  Just gotta get familiar with threading that damn machine!!  That's my hardest hurdle with sewing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment