Saturday, January 5, 2013

What I'm Reading....

I've had several friends ask me what I'm reading this week..  Here it is...  Well this is actually the first one called  Bared to You:  A Crossfire Novel.  It's really good.  It's on the lines of Fifty Shades of Gray, but not with all that "submissive" stuff in it.


I'm on the second one now called Reflected in You:  A Crossfire Novel.  I can't complain about this one either.  It has actually kept my interest more so than the second book of Fifty Shades..


The only drawback is the third book in the series has yet to be released.  It's called Entwined with You:  A Crossfire Novel.  If i could have a "do over" I wouldn't have started reading this series until all the books were out.  Oh well, just got to remember to come back and finish it up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment