Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mya in Training....

I am so happy that Mya will soon be starting her obedience training!!  I know she is still a puppy, but she is really struggling with her manners.  I want a dog that strangers can walk up to and be able to pet and enjoy her without worry of her jumping on them.  She is such a beautiful dog, I just want to share her with everyone...
Thanks to my friend Brandi from work, I'm using FlintHill K-9 dog Training.   They are also going to evaluate Mya to see if her temperament will allow her to become a therapy dog.  I think that would be a wonderful way to share her with the world.  She deserves to be more than just a house pet.  She is so loving and beautiful,  I just want the best for her...  So wish us luck!!!  We start February 6th!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment