Thursday, May 10, 2012

Breakfast Change

Do you ever find yourself stuck in a food rut?  I have drank the same Atkins protein shake for breakfast for at least two months.  Before that it was instant bacon grits.  My other favorite is Cheerios with a handful of blueberries.  I'm in desperate need of CHANGE!!  And I think I have found it---hopefully.



It is Egg Muffins..  I found this Pinterest recipe just by going to different people's Pinterest site's just to see what they had pinned.  Check out Pearls, Handcuffs, & Happy Hour.  And there sat this hidden little jewel.   It is loaded with protein, low in sugar and carbs and fits perfectly into snack bags.  Now Mac won't have anything to do with them---I don't think at least---I'm going to see if I can swing one past him...  I plan on making them Friday so I can heat them up for my work weekend.  Fingers crossed they are good and something different!!!

I really like the things on Pinterest that make me laugh out loud...  This was one of them..  Compliments of
I Waste So Much Time....


No comments:

Post a Comment