Monday, May 7, 2012

Review Monday....

I'm going to call this "review Monday"---I did several fun things over the weekend and they are both worthy of doing them again!!

First, Mac and I went to see The Avengers on Saturday.  Let me just say the graphics were AMAZING!  The story line was not over the top so it was "believable" for SyFy.  The funniest of all the characters was Robert Downy Jr.  His humor makes the movie.  It was offered in 3D or regular.  We chose regular.  I'm just not a fan of 3D movies..  If you go see it, stay after the credits because it gives you a tidbit of whats to come.  Leading you to believe there will most surely be a sequel!!


I also made the Pulled Pork Crockpot recipe yesterday from Ally"s Sweet & Savory Eats blog.  I used half a Boston Butt---about $7.00.  The only other change to the recipe was instead of Diet Pepsi I used Pibb Zero.  I cooked it on high from 12:30pm until about 6pm on high.  Around 5ish I pulled the meat off the bone and just let it soak in all the sauce for about another hour.  Mac ate 2 helpings!!  He loved it.  He just ate the meat since he is not a fan of BBQ sandwiches.  I'm not a huge fan of them either.  But I love trying out all these new simple recipe's from Pinterest!!  And I am in love with my crockpot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment