Saturday, May 26, 2012

Looks Like Tasty Chicken

I can't tell you how much I love Pinterest...  I have cooked more since joining this site than I ever have.  And 90% of it is really good!  It has helped me branch out Mac's normal "menu" by leaps and bounds!

This is Easy Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken from Food.com.  And you know it has to be easy for me to blog about it.  ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!!!


Directions:


  1. 1
    Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
  2. 2
    In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
  3. 3
    Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
  4. 4
    Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
  5. 5
    Add salt and pepper to taste.
  6. 6
    Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.


Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-garlic-chicken-5478#ixzz1viB0hC8H

No comments:

Post a Comment