Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dinner Review...

Well I fixed another Pinterest recipe the other night.  It turned out pretty good.  It was the Ortega Taco Bake.  I followed the recipe but did add in black beans.  I think in the future I will toss in some Mexican corn and maybe some of my fresh jalapenos from my garden.  Mac did eat it, so that is always a plus!!

 

Now because I already have all the ingredients for this I think I will fix it Thursday night.  I found it on Pinterest, of course, through Living Laughing & Loving.  As ya'll know, I am all about EASY!!  and this only has 3 ingredients!  Can't get much easier than that!!
All you need is:
  • Pork Chops
  • Ranch Seasoning Dry Mix Packet
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken plus 1 can water as needed {or 2 cans cream of chicken}  This will depend on how fast your crockpot cooks and how long you’ll be cooking it.  (Copied this directly from the site).

I will let you know how this one turns out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment