Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm Back....

I have let my blogging fall to the side over the last few months due to all the drama in my personal life.  I'm sorry friends!!  I may not be able to pull out all my craft projects right now in order to keep my house "show" ready.    But I can write and enjoy my blogging!

A new  favorite of mine is Pinterest. It is taking over the world!!   I love looking at all the wonderful craft idea's and recipe's that everyone post.  I have cooked some REALLY good meals and found some not so good ones too.  Pinterest offers so much, it can occupy your time for hours!!

However, for my friends that aren't on Pinterest (why I can't imagine), I'm going to try and post a few of my "favorite things" each day on my blog.  Expect anything!!  You are almost guaranteed a different recipe everyday.  I find so many on there---if only I had the time to cook them all!!  But I'm all about simple---nothing I give you will be complicated nor will it have a bunch of crazy ingredients..  Just click on the link I provide and it will take you to the site---simple as that!!!

Here is what I'm thinking about fixing Sunday..  Put it all in the crockpot before church...  Will smell and taste great!!  I hope!!!


This is a Pulled Pork in the Crockpot recipe provided by Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats blog via Pinterest!
I'll let you know how it turns out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment