Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Badges to Baking...

Do you ever start planning your off time way before you're off?  I'm already making a list of the things I need to do on my five days off and it doesn't even begin until Friday!!  I hope to kick things off with a great workout. If  I have time---my dad is having surgery Friday morning so my workout will have to be VERY early..  But I 'll get some quality reading time in while we are waiting for him to get out of surgery and into recovery...  Hello Christian Grey....

Badges!!!  I have to get some new badges made.  The new part of Children's Hospital that is connected to us should be opening soon and I need to have some badges ready.  I also have some repair work to do on a few others..  It's a must do!!

Here is one of my baking "to do's" for this weekend.  I'm not a bread person per say, but it just looks pretty.  I'm sure I can find someone to eat it!!  I found the recipe at Sweet Pea's Kitchen---thanks to Pinterest.  It has more ingredients than I normally do---but I'm feeling brave...  I'll let you know how it turns out...




No comments:

Post a Comment