Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chicken Pot Pie---CROCKPOT!!!

I have stated this numerous times in the past, but I'm in love with my crockpot.  If it was up to me, that would be the only cooking appliance in my kitchen!  I found this recipe from Crock Pot Girl via Pinterest and I also follow her Crock Pot Girl blog.  It looks so simple and if it involves chicken, I know Mac will eat it.  
I'll let you know how it turns out!!



It is going to blow you away at how simple this is!!

  • Fill the bottom of the crockpot with boneless chicken
  • Pour a can of cream of chicken, cream of celery and cream of broccoli soup over chicken.
  • Cover and cook on low for 6 hours
  • Add a can of corn, carrots (I think I would use fresh carrots), green beans and peas
  • Cover and cook for an additional 45 minutes
  • Make biscuits in the oven and scoop pot pie onto biscuits.
EASY BREEZY!!!

Thanks Crock Pot Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment