Saturday, June 23, 2012

Best Experience...

As most of my friends know, I recently took my house off the market---since it's a crappy market and went with  refinancing  it instead.  Mac and I are going to live in it until he graduates high school.   So three more years in Helena.  Yea!!!
I just wanted to give a huge thanks to my Realtor Fran Robertson for all her hard work over the past six months.  She helped keep a constant flow of traffic coming into my home.  She is also such a sweet dear friend who truly has your best interest at heart.
In doing my refinance, I used Cathy Gapen with Hometown Mortgage.  This was another wonderful experience.  I live by emails and text, and over 90% of all our interactions were done this way.  It really progressed this process as we were never playing phone tag!!  My entire refinance process took less than or right at two weeks.  I signed all the paperwork yesterday.  And I do mean alot...

If you are in need of either of their services, I recommend them whole heartily.  Contact me if you have any questions or just click on the links I have provided to go their respective sites.  I'm also going to give you a picture of Cathy's contact information.  We all know rates are at an all time low, so what will it hurt to give her a call and see what she can do for you..

Best of luck friends and have a wonderful weekend!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment