Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Favorite Thing...

Change.  This year is all about change for me.  And since I've done pretty much the same thing for the past 15 years.  Everything is going to be my new favorite thing!!   This "change" is in regards to my make-up.  I have worn pretty much two colors of eye shadows, one for my browns and one for my pinks--same colors for as long as I've been wearing make-up I think.  Well, I decided to branch out and I'm so glad I did!  I love this new Revlon ColorStay eye shadow stick that just came out.  I have never used anything but powder eye shadow, but this is so easy and looks great on!!  Now this is a stick so you don't have to use the little applicator that comes in eye shadow packs, but I have also changed over to using brushes.  Another huge difference.  It's like I'm learning to do make-up all over again.  
I'm still staying in my general colors---taking baby steps..  LOL!!  But, change is good.....


No comments:

Post a Comment