Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Beer and Crockpot!!!

This might be the only way I will have a beer!!  Just not a beer fan, but now cooking with it---I can do that..
I found this recipe on Pinterest via Laa Loosh blog.  There are so many perks to it...  Weight Watchers friendly, crockpot and not many ingredients!!  Doesn't get much better than that!!!


2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breasts (this person used 8 breast, 4oz each)
1 bottle or can of your favorite beer----Guinness is what most are using
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp black pepper

Place all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-8 hours.


Now in reading the comments from this recipe, several people used more beer if they were cooking it longer.   I always like to tell everyone to read the comments of how other followers have tweaked the recipe.  That way you can get me best of the best!!!

Check it out----LaaLoosh blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment