Thursday, November 29, 2012

What I'm Reading This Week....

So I finished Bethenny Frankel's book Skinnydipping---it was a very fun read.  I loved the main character, Faith Brightstone.  The book also had a great flow and kept me totally interested all the way through.  If you want a "light" read, check it out...

If you followed most of the nation and read Fifty Shades of Gray trilogy, well then you might like my latest read.  It's called Bared to You:  A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day.  A friend of mine at work told me about and said it was very good.  And very similar To Fifty Shades.  So I figured I would give it a try.  I'll let you know if its worth the download after a few chapters...



To view either of the books at Amazon, just click on the links....

No comments:

Post a Comment