Thursday, November 8, 2012

This Months Books.....

I'm a huge fan of Joel Osteen.  I believe he is a wonderful speaker and motivator.  When I have days that I feel like "Debbie Downer"---I turn to one of his Sunday sermon's and am guaranteed to feel better by the end of it.  His web site provides a lot of testimonials on what this fabulous book, I Declare,  has done for other people in their lives.  I have started reading it as the last thing I do before I close my eyes in bed.  Last night I even went to bed before my ambian kicked in so I would "remember" what I was reading!!!
I actually bought the book on this one, but if you want it via Amazon---just click here for the link.



Ok, Joel is my bedside book---my daytime new read is another book by Steve Harvey called Straight Talk, No Chaser.  His first book Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man (the movie was great by the way) had me rolling on the floor but also thinking how correct HE was!!  Not many, if any of my friends are re-entering the dating world so I'm on my own on this new venture.  Plus things have drastically changed since I was single---so I need all the help and advice I can get!!  And if it makes me laugh along the way---even better!!!


Now I know these books are two TOTALLY different extremes...  But I think they balance each other out...

Let me know what you are reading.....

No comments:

Post a Comment