Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I'm Reading Now.....

Most all of my friends know that my reading taste is all over the place.  I can be reading about the Amish one minute, then flip over to Erotica the next.  Or some gripping true story or page turning murder mystery.  I will read just about anything.  I normally find my books either from "word of mouth" or just going to Amazon and looking at the latest books they recommend I read.  If I had to pick one author that stays with me and I can bank on her books being good---it would be Diane Chamberlain.  You just can't go wrong with her books.

The book I'm currently reading, however, has really proven to be very good and quite funny.  But I kind of expected that just from seeing her on her TV show.  It's Bethenny Frankel and she is FUNNY..  The book is called Skinnydipping.  It follows Faith Brightstone after she graduates from college and enters the "adult" working world.  In Los Angles.  Bethenny really makes the character very witty and funny, with a tang of smart ass tied in.  I love her...  There has not been a dull moment with this book.  If you liked her on Bravo, check out the book....


Click here to visit Amazon and read more about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment