Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Game Time Snack Food.....

Getting closer and closer to the Alabama/Auburn game.  And this year I'm finally off and can enjoy the game with my friends.  So I've been looking for "football food" and came across this recipe on food.com.  I love love love Pretzels so I will for sure be trying this one...



1/4 lb small pretzels---some used the 1lb bag and it was fine.
1/4 cup crisco begetable oil
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
1 tsp garlic salt
t tsp cayenne pepper---I will use more here as I like it spicy!!!

Put pretzels in a roaster pan (cookie sheet for me)
Mix all other ingredients and poor over the pretzels.
Toss thoroughly!!
Bake at 200 degrees for 1-2 hours with stirring every 20 minutes....

Enjoy them as Alabama takes down Auburn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment