Saturday, July 14, 2012

Easy Chicken

Things have been a little crazy lately so I haven't searched out any new Pinterest recipe's.  Hopefully, I can get caught up on that soon!!  I did find this Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole that looks very tasty...
It's low on ingredients---and ya'll know I'm all about that.  Take a look at the link or just follow the instructions below...  Let me know if you fix it before me...


Ingredients:

1 box Chicken-flavor Rice-A-Roni ( 6 ounce box)
1 can cream of Mushroom Soup (10 ounce can)
1 can cream of Chicken Soup (optional)
1 container low fat sour cream
1 whole Rotisserie Chicken
1 container Durkee French -fried onions ( 6 ounce can)

Preheat oven to 350 F.  Prepare Rice-A-Roni according to package directions.  While that is cooking, shred or cut up the chicken.  This can be any type of chicken even leftovers just remove meat from bones.
When  Rice-A-Roni is done, add the cans of soup and the sour cream and stir to combine.  Add the chicken and mix together.  Spread mixture into sprayed baking dish.  I have a 9x13 pan, but you can use what you like for how thick you want it to be.
Bake, uncovered at 350 F for 40 minutes.
Remove from oven, cover with french-fried onions and bake for 5 more minutes.
Remove from oven and ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment