Saturday, July 28, 2012

On My book List...

I know I have been dragging it out, but I'm finally on book three of the Fifty Shades series.  I think I have purposly read them slow!!  They are so very good!!  Love, love love me some Christian Gray..   BUT, I have found a few books to add to my reading list once I come down from my "Fifty Shades" high...

The first is The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D. by Nichole Bernier.  I love any type of "journal" books and this got great reviews.  I came across it in my Woman's Day magazine and the reviews look pretty good on Amazon. Four and half stars.....



Another one I have added to my list is The Accidental Bestseller by Wendy Wax.  I can't remember where I came across this one, but it looks good.  It is another one that is rated almost five stars.


That's all I have found that could possibly keep me interested after I'm done with my Christian....  I think I might better read something a little more "calming"---for a while at least!!

Just click on the link to get complete summaries and reviews of each book...

No comments:

Post a Comment