Thursday, January 5, 2012

Badge's and More Badge's!!!


     I have been busy, busy busy this morning!!  These are just a taste of some of the new badge's I have been working on this morning.  Twenty eight new ones in all.  Worked right up until I ran out of badge's.  I love the "Cat in The Hat" ones---so cute!!   I also did some bright, colorful spring looking ones.  Although, I'm not ready for spring just yet!!  I love my cold weather!

I am changing the price of the 2012 badge's...  They will ALL be $10.00 seasonal or otherwise. 

I hope everyone continues to enjoy them as much as I do!!


TODAY'S TIP:  I love reading First magazine for women and in their last issue there was an article about how soup melts away 10x more weight (article on page 32).  Well I love soups and was glad to read the following quote:  In a study published in the journal Obesity, participants who enjoyed two servings of soup a day lost 50% more weight than those who ate solid food--even though both contained the same number of calories.
Guess you know what I'm having for lunch!!!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment