Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Soup...

Hello my friends..  Sorry I have been away.  It's a long overtime work week for me.  And I'm still working!  But it's all  for the greater good.

The only sad thing is my crafting has taken a back seat to work and trying to sell my home.  It's hard to get all my stuff out and then have to put it up for a showing.  So keep the faith in me, I promise more crafting to come.   I have so many ideas!!!

Well, it's Saturday Soup day, so I have to give you one of my favorite soups.   It's by Bear Creek and it is SOOOO good.  All of their soups are great.  I first found out about them at the Southern Women's Show when I sampled the soups there.  I could have stayed at their booth all day..  Just so good.  Publix and Walmart both carry them.  When I cook the potato one, it calls for 8 cups of water, however, I use 6 cups water and 2 cups milk.  I like it a little creamy.  It's also great for leftovers.




Today's Tip:  Got this tip out of my First for women magazine.  Love this mag!!  On page 43 it gives exercises  that work that body.  This is called Rebounding.  It reads as follows, "Rebounding (jumping on a small trampoline) is up to 68 percent more effective at burning calories than jogging, according to a NASA study.  The jumping action also tones the hamstrings, quads and glutes for long, lean legs.  Another benefit:  Bouncing pulls acidic waste and toxins from cells so they can be flushed from the body.  This prevents the toxic buildup that can cause tiredness and zap immunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment