Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Rag Quilts and More!

     I set several goals for myself this year.  One of them was to learn how to make quilts.  I can't wait!  I'm starting out with Rag Quilts (click on the link I have provided to see the easy instructions).  I learned about these amazing quilts from a friend at work and have been fascinated with them ever since.  The options and colors of fabric are endless.  My quilting class is January 13.  It's just a "101" class, however, from what I understand they are pretty simple for beginner's like me...
    Wish me luck!!!

Today's Tip:  I know we are four days into the new year, but a friend of mine told me about an app on the iPhone that I just had to share.  The app is called Project 365 Pro.  Now there is a free version called Project 365, however, I like apps without advertising covering them up---so I went with the .99 version.  It allows you to take the picture directly from the app, write a caption and even post it to various social media sites.  Pretty cool!!  Thanks Megan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment