Monday, January 9, 2012

It's "Bama" Day!!!


     Game Day is finally upon us!!  This morning when I went to my sewing class, it looked like everyone pulled out the same colors to wear today..  Crimson and White....  I even practiced sewing on red fabric.  I truly hope our boys play their hearts out tonight and pull out another National Championship.  Either way, I'll be just as dedicated tomorrow as I am today to those beautiful colors and to a fantastic team!!
     Mac and I are going over to my best friends house tonight to cheer our boys on.  I'm going to take "ghetto dip" from Pinterest..


And for dessert Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies also from Pinterest.


Pinterest is just AWESOME!!!

Today's Tip:  This tip comes straight from me today---be safe tonight friends.  If you drink, do it responsibly.  As much as I want Alabama to win, it is just a game and life will go on tomorrow....

Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment