Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pinterest Equals Addiction

     I feel like if I confess it and put it "out there" that makes it all better, right?  Well I'm addicted to Pinterest.  Let the healing begin.  If you haven't heard about it, here is the jest of it.  Imagine having a bunch of bulletin boards to post all the recipe's, craft ideas, places you want to visit---just anything in general and you wanted them to have there very own bulletin board.  That is what Pinterest is.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it...  I have gotten tons of craft ideas from here not to mention countless recipe's.  So for today's post here is the recipe I'm going to fix Monday.
     My other love is the crockpot.  It just makes life so much easier.  This is a recipe from http://getcrocked.com.  I have also added her to my blog roll to the right.


 This is Crock Pot Maple Salmon.  Just click on it and you will be directed to the recipe.  I'll let you know how mine turns out!!


Today's Tip:  Pull out your Crock Pot and fix something easy for next week!!!  Planning your menu helps in so many ways..  Your budget will hug you and your family will love it as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment