Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF!!

     Guess everyone knows by now it's Friday!!  Whoop!!  So glad to have a few off days with not much to do but crafting and enjoying the day.  And thanks to MLK, we even get Monday off too!  So that means three days of natural alarm clock! 


     Today started my "twenty minutes of dance"---but wait, I actually did fifty minutes..  It was so much fun and funny at the same time.  I think at one point, I saw Ozzy rolling on the floor laughing at the moves I was trying to do.  But I gave it a good sweat and did the kettle ball workout after that.  My goal is to exercise a minimum of thirty minutes on the days I don't work.  No reason at all that I can't do that and see results by April.  Here is a picture of Shaun T---the DVD is Rock Your Body. 

It helps that he is easy on the eyes too!!


Today's Tip:  New Women's World magazine out today.  Very interesting fact from page 12.  It states, "Time your dinner right!  Wait an hour after eating to go to bed and reduce your stroke risk by 66%!  How?  It helps prevent reflux, which leads to sleep apnea, a risk factor for stroke."

Have a great weekend everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment