Friday, January 6, 2012

Clean, Clean and more Cleaning....

     I am so grateful in this hard time of trying to sell my home that I have such a wonderful agent that keeps my house "out there"....   I have a showing on Sunday!  Yeah!!  The only kicker is that I will have to fly home from work tomorrow night and finish cleaning--well spot cleaning...  Oh, and there is Mac's room---I wish I could just hang a sign on the door that says, "Please Pardon this room---It belongs to a teenager and will be DEEP CLEANED upon the sell of the house".  Do you think that would scare buyers off?  I'm going to leave him a lengthy "to do" list tomorrow.. 






Today's Tip:  This one is from my new favorite  HGTV magazine, the question was asked, "Should I eat fruit without washing it?"  Answer:  NO!!!  That apple probably has bacteria, pesticides, and brace yourself, animal feces clinging to its skin.  NASTY!!!  Produce is a common cause of foodborne illnesses.   "You need to give fruit more than the typical one-second shake under the water," says Lauren Slayton, R.D., director of foodtrainers.net .  "Rinse produce for at least 15 seconds and you'll get rid of 98% of the bacteria." 
Maybe 20 seconds will get rid of that other 2%!!! 



Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment