Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Black Out

Imagine going on the internet and you were denied the web site you were trying to go on.  Imagine, not being able to click on a link that you wanted to look at or even copy to your blog.  The internet plays a HUGE role in  all of our lives on a daily basis.  Just imagine NOT having that freedom. Or having it censored. I am a full believer in freedom of speech and enjoy my right to read, say and write what I want.  If you don't want to read it, click off.  But I have the right.  Now I do believe some censorship is necessary.  Especially when it comes to children being exploited.  Those that do that, censor, by all means.  Hell, throw them off a cliff...

Please take a moment to read this article from CNN.com regarding two new bills that are making there way around Congress and the Senate.  Because I CAN---here is the link.  Several sites offered directions on how to voice your opinions to your local Representatives.  Another freedom we are blessed to have.... 


Today's Tip:  Enjoy the internet and express that to the world!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment