Monday, January 16, 2012

Let the Sewing Begin...

I have finished with my badge's.  I have them packaged up and ready to take to work tomorrow.  Now, it's time to start my sewing fun!!  I'm going to practice most of today, maybe try to make something with the help of a YouTube video!  But I have all day to play with it....

Here is a picture of my new sewing machine..  A little intimidating, but I will figure it out! 


This is my goal before the year is out!!

 


Today's Tip:   Did you know that Americans spend an estimated $55 billion each year on everything from diet food and vitamins to gym memberships in an effort to get healthy---quote from First Magazine.  I know I have done my fair share on contributing to that number.  But one exercise that will always remain free--- walking.  Thirty minutes a day.  But I'm telling you, once you reach the thirty minute mark, you realize you can go a little longer each time.  So find you a pretty day and walk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment