Thursday, January 12, 2012

Castle Finally Gets Justice..


Nathan Fillion finally won an award for his role in Castle.  The show has been one of my favorite's for several years.  It's got a little bit of everything in it, but he won for Best Actor in a Drama Series.  I was just so happy!  He even beat out Patrick Dempsey!  Go Castle---you are awesome!!

I'm going to start my "20 minutes of Dance" tomorrow.  Kristie Alley started promoting this along with Dr. Oz, I believe, and it has really taken off.   Her site is here.  Kristie is just so motivating.  I mean so is Dr. Oz, but you can really see the difference in Kristi since she came off Dancing With The Stars.  She kept dancing and has kept her weight off.  I can spare 20 minutes.  I just have to make sure it's just my dog Ozzy watching me!! I have some DVD's that are dancing ones---I'm sure I won't be able to do alot of the moves, but I can shake a small tale feather!

Today's Tip:  Listening to music is a great way to prepare yourself mentally for participating in any activity. The power of music to influence and inspire us as humans is a well known fact. Music uplifts the heart and gives us that "hidden" energy boost that we need.  So turn on your Ipod and just get up and move....

No comments:

Post a Comment