Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!


     I hope everyone is off to a wonderful start of the New Year.  I'm still "tinkering" with the blog design, so remember it's a work in progress.
     I've decided to make this blog alittle about everything.  From my adventures in crafting to the patience I need from God in trying to sell my home.  So expect anything when you open it up!!  I am also going to start sharing tips and advice I find from the tons of magazines I read.  Maybe a tip each day if nothing else...  So there are a few of my New Years Resolutions....  Let's get started with my first magazine of choice!!


     If you haven't picked this one up at your local store yet, well, you are missing out!  It's a great magazine full of wonderful tips and it has my favorite decorator, David Bromstad in it sharing some of his secrets.  His show Color Splash is so cool.  I love how he paints a painting for each show he does and works it into his design.  Here is the link to the online version of HGTV magazine.  Enjoy!!



Tip for today from none other David Bromstad and the new HGTV magazine:
"Anyone can paint a canvas that's just a flat color with a simple stripe on it," David says.  "You can add glitter or Swarovski crystals--whatever's your pleasure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment