Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is Your Company On The List?

I have a love for reading the news on line.  CNN.com is one of my favorites at work.  They came out with their yearly 100 Best Companies to work for today.  Sadly, mine did not make the list.  But I still enjoy it.  Some local companies that did make the list:

#12.  Mercedes-Benz USA
#32.  Whole Foods Market
#57.  Marriott International
#62.  Build-A-Bear Workshop  (my niece's personal favorite)
#73.  Starbucks
#78.  Publix Groceries

I'm going to let you click here to see the Best Company to work for....  I was shocked to see that FaceBook did not make the list.  CNN goes on to break it down even further and explain what each company does for their employees.   All I can say is, wow.   I would bust my butt for some of those perks too!!!



Today's Tip:  I found this quote from one of my favorite actor's, Tom Hanks, thought I would share....
"From now on we live in a world where man has walked on the Moon.  It's not a miracle;  we just decided to go."


No comments:

Post a Comment