Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pinterest--Explained by Professionals

I have raved on and on about my love for Pinterest over the past month or so.  Well, today I found the perfect article on USA.com to explain how to use it.


Now the process of getting on Pinterest can be a little slow because you need an invite from a member.  But once you get on it, this article explains just how wonderful it is..  Click here and check it out for yourself or just learn how to better navigate through the site!!

Today's Tip:  Don't be afraid to try new things.  I have cooked so many new recipes since joining Pinterest.  And the crafts I have found are simply endless!!  Just set your mind to what ever it is you want to do and make it happen. Cooking more, to crafting, to building a fire pit----Pinterest  has instructions on it all.  I hope this article helps define it alittle better....

No comments:

Post a Comment